ModoHR is a technology driven business services company providing modern solutions for the Human Resources industry. We welcome ideas, input and energy from reliable, hardworking team members. The team will work at the speed of trust, in a highly confidential manner, with respect, collaboration and shared success!
ModoHR is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our sales team to drive revenue through new customer acquisition.
- Ownership of the entire sales cycle from prospecting to deal closing
- Developing and proactively prospecting new or existing opportunities and working through to final negotiations and contract signing
- Foster meaningful relationships with senior leaders and decision-makers
- Identify customer needs and educate customers on the value of ModoHR Technologies
- Perform client demonstrations and orientation
Keys for Success
- Curiosity, ability to quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products and client verticals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience OR 2 years of lead generation/business development representative experience
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Experience running a pipeline and accurately forecasting revenue
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities at a time at various stages of the buying process
- Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Being Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Need to be able to pass a background check successfully
Who You Are
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Business casual attire
- Mobile equipment for work flexibility
- Ergonomic workstations for healthier workspace
- Enticing commission structure
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Health benefits
- On-site parking
- Close to public transit
- Casual dress
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia