ModoHR is a technology driven business services company providing modern solutions for the Human Resources industry. During this exciting time, we are seeking candidates to join our Web Development Team. We welcome ideas, input and energy from reliable, hardworking team members. The team will work at the speed of trust, in a highly confidential manner, with respect, collaboration and shared success!
Reports to: Director of IT
The Junior Developer responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with a web development team to maintain and enhance the existing web application.
- Apply development best practices.
- Create and update application documentation.
- Interface with application stakeholders and provide timely and concise updates.
- Identify problems or potential problem areas and recommends solutions.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Work remotely from home if required.
Qualifications to succeed in this role are:
- Experience in full-cycle web application development projects.
- 5 or more years demonstrated hands-on experience and competency in designing and developing web applications.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline is an asset.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
Technical skills or experience in the following:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Angular 2+
- Bootstrap 4
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Git Source Control
Location: Airdrie, Alberta