Business Development Representative
ModoHR is a technology driven business services company providing modern solutions for the Human Resources industry. We welcome ideas, input and energy from reliable, hardworking team members. The team will work at the speed of trust, in a highly confidential manner, with respect, collaboration and shared success!
ModoHR is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our sales team to drive revenue through lead generation. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you are the first point of contact for ModoHR’s sales efforts.
- Prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives
- Generate demand, interest, and excitement for ModoHR’s product
- 75% cold calling and emailing companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for the Account Executives on the sales team.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the sales team.
- 15% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the Account Executives on the sales team.
- 10% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns and other tasks.
- Successful BDRs have an opportunity to become an Account Executive in 12-18 months
Keys for Success:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email).
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- 2 years of lead generation/business development representative experience .
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- A passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ModoHR’s solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products .
- Experience with a CRM.
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English
- Need to be able to pass a background check successfully
Who You Are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Business casual attire
- Mobile equipment for work flexibility
- Ergonomic workstations for healthier workspace
- Enticing commission/bonus structure
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Health benefits
- On-site parking
- Close to public transit
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia