ModoHR is a technology driven business services company providing modern solutions for the Human Resources industry. We welcome ideas, input and energy from reliable, hardworking team members. The team will work at the speed of trust, in a highly confidential manner, with respect, collaboration and shared success!
ModoHR is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team to retain and increase revenue through customer retention.
- Manage and continue to develop a dedicated group of accounts with the intention to grow revenue opportunities in existing customers
- Maintaining and growing the existing territory of clients
- Initiate post sales activities to ensure services sold are providing ongoing customer benefits, provide additional training to new customers
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with all the accounts in portfolio
- Developing strong relationships with customers
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ownership of customer relationship
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Keys for Success:
- Curiosity and ability to quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products and client verticals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Ability to manage multiple clients at a time
- Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Being Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Need to be able to pass a background check successfully
Who You Are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Business casual attire
- Mobile equipment for work flexibility
- Ergonomic workstations for healthier workspace
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Medical and Dental benefits
- On-site parking
- Close to public transit
- Casual dress
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia